Hooray for me! I sold three candles, all in the same glass style.
Also, my mail finally got forwarded and today I received -
- My new driver's license. In the vertical format rather than horizontal, like a normal 21+ year old. But my address is too long to fit so I had to take out several spaces and it looks like a jumbled mess. In the online survey for the Texas DMV I let them know how annoyed I was.
- My Faint tickets for April.
- Lots of coupons, most of which I won't use but some that could come in handy. The rest will be reused as packing paper.
- My graduation photos, a couple 5x7s.
- Info on my check card's rewards points. I have 106 points right now. For a round trip plane ticket I need 50,000. Ha!
Cristy and I went to a farmers market on Saturday and I bought -
- Chibata bread.
- Super fresh milk
- A blueberry scone
- Blackberry Jelly (so amazing!)
- Some lemon ginger soap.... mmmm smells gooood!
Oh, and the animated short that I liked the least won at the Oscars. Oh, well.