July 12, 2009

Scrapbookin'

I haven't done any scrapbooking in a long time so I guess I've overdue.


I thought that doing a challenge would give me enough direction to make something so I did Travelingmama's Traveler's Inspiration Challenge #2.

The goal was to make something crafty inspired by this photo by Anthonette, which she took in Taos, New Mexico.




So I made this:



A scrapbook page dedicated to our day trip to Enchanted Rock in May.

I loved the blues and tans and tried to incorporate the stacking feature of the adobe houses in the inspiration picture with the different sized photos on the scrapbook page.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea of stacking the photos. I think your page turned out great! Love the colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, love the cork letters too, such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I love how you used the photo for your inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along!
    Hugs from Morocco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colours for this project! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how awesome! I like the LO a lot! what a fun scrap!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I also made a page about a rock! :)

    ReplyDelete