January 22, 2010

The Perfect Yellow?

I'm going for it. I'm going to paint my bedroom yellow. I've already planned a painting party for it and if you're reading this then you're invited! (unless you're some strange serial killer or something, in that case you can stay home)

But I need your help. I bought three samples and painted spots on my wall. Which do you think is best? I've already decided against the smaller one on the left. I think it's too bright for the look I'm going for. Here are some pictures with different lighting. These pictures have not been enhanced in any way so you get a clear idea of how they look.


Just afternoon daylight through the big window with no other lights on.

Afternoon window light with the fan lights on.

At night with only the fan light on, no outside light.

3 comments:

  1. I like the yellow closest to your bed. I think it looks happier than the other two. I guess since you're painting this means you're not leaving the apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not for another 6 months at least. they lowered my rent so it's not really worth spending the money to move to a place that would cost the same as the one I have now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the yellow on the far right. It looks the nicest in all of the pictures. I hope the painting goes well!

    ReplyDelete