January 10, 2010

Shopping day

I went out today with the intention of buying supplies for an online craft class I'm taking.

I stopped by a few vintage stores for some items I needed but unsurprisingly I walked out with a skirt and some 50s sherbets glasses when I really needed vases, sweaters and a chair.

Then I told myself no more vintage stores because I was just getting distracted so I went to a craft store instead only to find that their selection was lacking and their prices were unappealing but I did cross a few things off my list.

Of course I also bought some fun scrapbooking paper and got inspired. This is the result.






This is the first time I've finished a scrapbook layout in a long time. Now I just have to figure out where else I can find all the supplies that I need for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment