February 2, 2010

Birthday Presents




Took a little trip down to Anthropologie to pick up a couple presents for my favorite sister duo - Anna and Adriane. Their birthdays are coming up in a few weeks (Anna's is actually this Saturday).

They gave me these nice boxes and tissue paper to wrap them with. I was going to wrap the boxes but I think I like the brown style for these. Then I made a few pom poms using one of these:


I'm beginning to fall in love with pom poms, especially since using the pom pom maker makes it so fast and easy!

Justin's mom and sister are coming into town today, yay! Now if only the sun would shine and all of these nasty clouds would go away.

5 comments:

  1. so cute! i love love those pom poms:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the pompoms for gift wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uggh i couldn't find the pompom makers :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found them at Hobby Lobby at the end of one of the aisles with embroidery supplies, near the upholstery fabric. You could always wrap yarn around your fingers but I don't think they look as nice.

    ReplyDelete