April 15, 2010

Thanks Card


Don't you love when your mail is filled with things other than bills and junk? I do.

Justin's dad kindly mailed us a turkey breast and a coffee cake so I made him a thank you card.


Pretty simple and not too girly, either. Good way to use some of my Thickers letters (probably my favorite scrapbooking product ever). I tried sanding the edges of the papers but I think my sand paper was too fine.

--------------------


These past few days/weeks have been stressful and I'm not sure why - well, maybe I do. I haven't been eating as well as I should and I've been very busy at work. The other night I just could not sleep. I never have sleep problems. This morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I usually never have headaches either.

I think I am overdue for a vacation. I started a tradition of birthday vacation a couple years ago but this year I needed to save money so I scratched that plan. Last year I went to Lake Tahoe and the year before that was Las Vegas. Maybe I should still have a birthday vacay, just a belated one...

Where could I go for a cheap weekend trip from Austin? Any ideas? Camping? San Antonio? New Orleans? State Park?

--------------------

Stay tuned for a new craft tutorial soon!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought my ticket to New Orleans today. I haven't been before so I can't recommend it but I have a really good feeling it's going to be a great vacation. Hopefully you will get to go on one too!

    ReplyDelete