June 14, 2010

Birthday Scrapbook Page

Birthday Scrapbook Page 1

These photos came from my birthday picnic in April. I am not sure why but I had an urge to make something using those little flagged garlands. In this case it says "Happy Birthday." I like the texture and motion it brings to the page.

Birthday Scrapbook Page 2

I just cut out little triangles, stuck some Thickers on them and threaded the triangles with pink embroidery thread. I taped the ends of the thread onto the back of the page. I also attached the triangles with those puffy sticky dot things (can't remember the name off the top of my head) to make them pop up off the page a little.

Birthday Scrapbook Page 4

I think I might try this on a smaller scale for a birthday card.

Birthday Scrapbook Page 3

Paper and stickers: Basic Grey "Cupcake"; Letters: Thickers; Rub-ons: American Crafts; Ink: American Crafts stamp pad; thread, tape

No comments:

Post a Comment