June 22, 2010

Mini Craft Tutorial


This is a pretty simple project so I won't do a normal craft post about it but I thought this was a great way of getting rid of scraps and is perfect for cards or scrapbooking. Cute little fabric button flowers.



You need a stack of fabric scraps cut into slightly different sized circles. I also used some fancy paper pieces that I had lying around.


I used that same kind of paper to make two "leaves."



Layer all your pieces and stitch on a button.

Thanks so much card
Attach to your card or scrapbook page.

These were so easy I want to make a whole bunch and use them in all sorts of projects. And get rid of some of this leftover fabric, too.

3 comments:

  1. That is very cute ! That is why I keep all of my scrap fabric. I have soo much of it, but I just can't part with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. I can see it being really cute sewn on to a shirt. Maybe three of them in different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh fun idea. might be a cute idea for a necklace or brooch too. ♥ it

    ~K

    ReplyDelete