June 29, 2010

Moving soon

My lease is up on July 31st and I'm rushing to find a new place to call home. This year and a half has been the longest time I've stayed in one place since I first left for college. I am tired of moving but this apartment just isn't meeting my needs and I want to live in a neighborhood that feels more like a neighborhood. You know, like tree lined streets where you can ride your bike down to the store and hang out in your backyard in the afternoon.



So I'm having a big moving sale at my Etsy store. Every candle is 50% off! You should buy some for you or your friends so I don't have to pack up and move them. They smell lovely! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on finding a place! Ive passed you on this award :)
    http://sugarpatch.blogspot.com/2010/07/hello-dearest-readers-i-am-very-pleased.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I have those as drinking glasses. I hope to one day own a set in the ice blue color too.

    ReplyDelete