October 26, 2010

I Heart Cake

Yes, I know it is a little silly to write that on a cake but since it's no one's birthday I was out of ideas but it was good practice to write something on the cake.


I attended my fourth and last cake decorating class and I'm quite proud of my final project cake. I still can't make a rose out of icing but I can always practice and I still don't like the taste of the butter cream icing that the class uses. It is hard to imagine eating a bowl full of Crisco. Other than that the class was a lot of fun!


Now if I can only finish a shirt I am currently sewing and if I'm lucky I can get in a few extra episodes of Dexter before bed.

2 comments:

  1. How about you whip up one of your tasty cake concoctions for girls weekend? That one looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete