October 28, 2010

Leavin' on a jet plane...

Well, not right now. After doing so much traveling this summer I thought I had my travel bug at bay but road weariness is apparently easy to recover from.

I went to the library for the first time with a friend and we got cool new library cards (yes, I am a nerd). My first books? Travel guides. I'm already planning for next year's vacations. I'm either thinking adventure and sun in St. Lucia or exploring nature's beauty in Yellowstone or Yosemite or both! Any advice?

Traveling is a great excuse for shopping right? Lately I want to buy a cool new carry on bag for planes. Something pretty but functional and Etsy has loads of cute vintage travel luggage.

If I get one small enough it could double as an everyday purse! Click on pictures for sources.









This has become a minor obsession but I haven't taken the plunge and bought one yet. Maybe after payday. I'm partial to the bright yellows and reds.

1 comment:

  1. So nice! I love the British Airways one :)

    ps->I passed along The Versatile Blogger award to you! You can read about it on my blog if you so choose to accept it :)

    ReplyDelete