December 7, 2010

Best Friend Photobooth Scrapbook Page


At Justin's cousin's wedding in July in Michigan they had a fun "photobooth" (one of my favorite wedding ideas). Since then this picture has been sitting on my fridge attracting food and water droplet attacks and I knew I wanted to scrapbook it somehow.


This was our only photobooth style picture ever taken so we really didn't know what to do. Be silly or serious? Quick what pose can we do in the next 3 seconds? Hey, don't make that face! We were unprepared.

I had a bunch of scraps from the Boyfriend Collection by Cosmo Cricket (which I love!) along with some other supplies and went with a fun theme rather than a more romantic one. Justin really is my best friend and I'm so glad he's a part of my life. I chose to list a bunch of the things we like to do together and there's room to add more as time goes on and we discover even more things we both enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment