December 2, 2010

Dixie DIY Chirstmas: Fabric Scrap Wreath


Supplies: floral wreath, ribbon, fabric scraps

Cost: $1.99 for the wreath, scraps and ribbon were leftovers

Time: about an hour depending on how fast you can cut

Difficulty: Easy

Casualties: None!

I had so many pieces of fabric leftover from other projects from previous Christmases and I can never get rid of extra fabric. This is a great way to use up scraps.



I cut strips of fabric about 2 in by 8 in. Yours would depend on the thickness of your wreath. Then I tied the fabric around the wreath until the entire wreath was covered.


For a little something extra I wrapped red ribbon all around the wreath. It also doubles as a hanger for the wreath.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! It's beautiful and what a great way to use scrap fabric.

    ReplyDelete