January 11, 2011

Another card and making progress


Another thank you card to wonderful and thoughtful family members. I'm trying my best to use up paper crafting supplies rather than buying new products (so tempting!). This was a good way to use these little paper flowers that came in a set I got a few Christmases ago. I like the layered look and the different sized flowers.


In other news I am almost finished with my first pair of shorts! You may remember me mentioning them. They were the shorts that I cut fabric pieces out for in fall of 2008! Talk about world's longest sewing project. All I have left to do is add buttons and binding to the hem of the legs and then a simple pair of shorts two and a half years in the making will be completed at last! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they will fit, we'll just have to wait and see. I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment