February 11, 2011

Downloading Patterns


If you're interested I uploaded two patterns for download on BurdaStyle - my One Shoulder Knit Dress and my Two Piece Tunic, each in multi sized patterns. And my Tunic pattern already has over 300 downloads! I doubt that many people will actually make it but it's nice to know people are looking at the pattern.

You can always download the patterns here, too, just check out the Crafts page.

In other news, I'm taking a pattern making class in about a week! I'm excited and hopeful to learn new things.

Oh, and in non-sewing news, Turner Classic Movies is having their 31 days of Oscar marathon. I'm watching The Graduate right now, one of my favorites. I love the 60s style especially the houses and his car.




Hopefully I'll have another pattern finished this weekend that I can post. I'm on a pattern making roll!

4 comments:

  1. I downloaded your tunic pattern, and I am almost ready to cut out my fabric. I love the simplicity of the design. Thank you for posting it for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tunic pattern is all printed off and on my sewing table ready to assemble...:)
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded them! I can't wait to get started, but I have a couple of projects lined up first that I have to finish. :)

    Btw, found your blog through BurdaStyle. :) Am following it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! I'm crossing my fingers hoping the patterns all work out for you. Please let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete