February 1, 2011

Feeling Productive

So far this week I:
- Bought new tires and got an oil change (on one of my tires you could see the wire poking out of the rubber. not good...)
- Returned my library books
- Checked out the third Harry Potter book (yes, I'm about 10 years late but I am just now deciding to read the books)
- Returned something to Amazon.com
- Bought milk and laundry detergent. Both were very much needed.
- Finally made an appointment with my mortgage broker so I can start house buying!
- Bought some super soft lilac organic cotton jersey. I'm planning on making a one shoulder dress with it.
 

- And I've made significant progress on my "Very Hungry Caterpillar" quilt



Sometimes it is nice to strike some things from your to-do list instead of just adding more to it.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that one! I just keep adding to mine at the moment. Make it stop, aaargh!!!
    Px

    ReplyDelete