February 23, 2011

Paper Cut Patterns

I'm taking a break from making a pattern for the wallet I just posted about. I can never make a pattern in one sitting. Too much work. Makes my brain ache!
Speaking of patterns I just discovered this lovely little pattern company from New Zealand of all places. It's called Paper Cut Patterns and I love the modern styling of these pattern designs.



They have jacket, cape, shirt, pants, skirts, dresses, and legging patterns all in pretty, eco-friendly packaging.


Sometimes it is easy to get bored of the same old Simplicity and McCalls out there. I love finding little unique pattern companies like this.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks for sharing. Love the little double breasted jacket!
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you just said you are taking a break, but I am soooo excited to get your wallet pattern !!! Are you going to do a tutorial to go along with it? I just found your blog about 2 weeks ago and I am loving it! On a side note have you discovered Pinterest yet? I think you will love it!

    Patiently awaiting a new wallet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually make the pattern pieces one day and write up the instructions the next day. I get burnt out if I try to do it all at once.

    Hopefully I can get the pattern finished tonight and upload it. I took several photos while making the wallet which I'll include along with notes and instructions on the blog.

    And I've heard of Pinterest before but I've never checked it out. I think I'll do that now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete