February 4, 2011

What do you do on a snow day?

You eat pancakes and sew, of course.


Yes, I know, this isn't snowpacalypse here in Texas but any bit of white stuff on can shut this city down. I didn't have work today, I had to cancel a meeting, and my boyfriend also got the day off, too.

Since there wasn't enough snow outside to be really exciting I spent most of today working inside on a new dress and pattern I'm making.  The pattern is finished, the dress is not. I still have to sew the skirt to the bodice but that means tomorrow I'll have a new dress to show off (although I will not be going outside in it) and a new downloadable pattern in five sizes! Yay!


Peanut isn't very helpful when sewing but it is nice to have something cute, fluffy and warm nearby, especially on a cold cold day.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had a chance to make your last one yet!! Excited to see the new one though. Peanuts a cutie!
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, she is pretty cute. And let me know if you need any help with that other pattern. It's pretty simple but you might want to do muslin to test it out just in case. I'd love to know your feedback, too. It is hard to gauge if something that works well for you will work for other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's darling, thanks for sharing the pattern!

    ReplyDelete