Not everything in the photo below was ordered online. Hancock fabrics was having a sale on Butterick patterns and I needed to pick up more stuff that was on sale anyway. And on the walk down the store isle to that "more stuff" I found this awesome pink jersey on super sale and next thing I knew I was broke (just kidding, but my wallet did take a hit!)
Clockwise from the top left -
- Super cheap (and super sheer!) Swiss dot from fabric.com. Thinking about using it to make an anthropologie inspired dress.
- Abstract floral jersey from fabric.com. Going to me a maxi dress but more on that later.
- Assorted machine needles from Hancock. Because that darn quilt busted up all my needles!
- Ikat knit fabric from fabric.com to go along with the Kwik Sew pattern, the flesh tone swim suit lining and the swim elastic (all from Hancock). Once I buy some foam bra cups I can start working on that swim suit I was talking about.
- Super soft pink jersey from Hancock Fabrics. Thinking about making a maxi skirt but more on that later as well.
- White and orange trim from fabric.com. At this point I was just trying to reach my free shipping total, ha!
- White burnout jersey from fabric.com. Same as the trim - I thought, why not? It's cheap, I'll just buy a yard. Maybe I'll make a cool layering top out of it?
- Butterick 5599 and 5489 - just stocking up while they're on sale.