September 1, 2011

Could it be???

A skinny jeans pattern that might work?!


This new jeans and trousers pattern (Butterick B5682) looks pretty versitile. And the Slim Ankle version is particularly interesting. I've been on the lookout for a good skinny jeans pattern for who knows how long.

Most patterns feature more plain straight leg or boot cut and these days I'm gravitating towards the extremes in pant designs - either skinny or wide. This pattern has a total of 5 designs, including a somewhat wide leg trouser style although I wish the waistband was a little higher.

I know some of you out there have also been looking for a good skinny jeans pattern. This one might be the ticket.

Let me know if you've tried the pattern. I'm definitely going to buy a copy and maybe make some gray jeans for fall. (Oh, how I wish fall was here. I'm tired of being stuck indoors because it is so hot outside!)

No comments:

Post a Comment