August 25, 2011

Changes and Updates

Hello blog readers! I just wanted to fill you in on a couple changes.


First up I'm adding a new page you can access from the left sidebar - a new category for Restyles. I'm doing more of these lately so I thought I'd group them all together for easy viewing.

I'm also caught up on updating my other pages in the sidebar with new projects.


And in other news I'm starting up a Dixie DIY Facebook page!

I've been collecting bookmarks to fun online stores, tutorials, projects, patterns and more sewing related tid bits and I've come to the conclusion that I need to share them with others and in the process clear out my bookmarks!

The new page will be a fun place to share sewing and craft related things I think are cool or useful and you can be sure to get daily content that is worth reading and not just links to my own blog posts.

So go become a fan of Dixie DIY on Facebook! And let's build up a community of sewers.

Oh, and if your blog has a FB page, let me know! I want more sewing related stuff showing up on my news feed, I know you do, too!

1 comment:

  1. Following now. ^_^ If you feel like it, my blog has one at facebook.com/megsraggededge. At least that should be what it is.

    ReplyDelete