October 1, 2011

Oh, Fall! Where have you been all my life?

Fall Wreath

We've had cooler weather for about two days now and by that I mean it is currently 83 degrees and not 105. I'm not complaining, though. This feels perfectly like Fall to me.

I have this Micheal's gift card and if you have a Michael's store in you're area you'll know that they don't carry any sewing related products so I had to spend my card on other craftiness.

Fall Wreath

So to celebrate the season I made a Fall wreath. And yes, my front door is painted orange. This is my first traditional style wreath complete with flowers, leaves, pine cones and fake plastic veggies.

What crafty things are you doing for Fall?

PS: I'll be back later this week with another dress for Fall based on my ballet dress!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful wreath! I sometimes take my twin sis to the Michael's store so she can get some yarn and I feel so weird going in there. Must have sewing supplies!

    I'm planning on finishing a twin size quilt (agh), making a bag, and hopefully a top or two! Love your two piece tunic pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following after searching for some advent ideas. Love your muffin tin from last year.

    I am an Austin fan having visited there a number of time, so that's another reason to follow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dalya, I think fall is a great time for quilt making. Something about knowing you or someone else will be snuggling up with the quilt come cold winter time is a soothing feeling.

    Ellen, thanks! I really liked that muffin tin, too, and I can even still use the tin in non Christmas season. I love crafts like that.

    ReplyDelete