December 17, 2011

Ballet Dress Pattern


Whoa! I had a super busy day today - from making, packing and mailing gifts to baking a birthday cake for my boyfriend to going to a sewing party (look! Someone made peanut butter button cookies!).

Tourist Dress

I only got home a few minutes ago and I know I promised I'd post the pattern today so here I am.



In five sizes! Instructions included! Remember to print the pattern without scaling!

You can see more photos of the finished dress in this blog post.

So, when I planned this series and sew-a-long I didn't realize that it was so close to Christmas (facepalm!).

I'll start the sew-a-long on Monday, Dec 26.

I'm off! To ice a cake and wrap some more presents! Go go go!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the pattern. I look forward to the sew-along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mh... I always thought it was so cool that beginners could get your patterns for free so they could learn how to sew without buying some patterns first... I understand why you sell this one now but I think I won't buy it, sorry.

    ReplyDelete